I was tagged by Nate Philbrick (okay, so he was all "Okay! As is my tendency with this type of blog post, I won’t tag anyone specific because I don’t know who has or hasn’t been tagged yet. If you want to answer some fun questions about yourself, consider yourself tagged by me!" so technically I tagged myself but whatevs) so here we go!
first, the rules...
1. Tag whoever tagged you (or left the open invite).
2. Answer the questions I pose.
3. Nominate 10 (or however many, really) others to answer your questions.
4. For Pete's sake, let them know 'cause how else they gonna?
Got it? Okay, let's go!
1.Favorite fiction genre to read?
That’s a tough choice; I’m a huge fan of science fiction and fantasy but am also a sucker for YA coming-of-age tales, especially LGBT.
2. Free weekend: would you rather stay at home and relax (alone or with a select few) or go out and make big plans?
I like being alone, mostly ‘cause I hate people.
3. Favorite season? (Of the year, you Netflix addict).
Fall; not too cold, not too hot. Plus, Halloween!
4. Best thing to do on a rainy day?
Read, write or binge-watch.
5. Hardcover books or paperback books? (Don’t even try “but kindle…?” My post, my rules).
Paperback. Always paperback.
6. Favorite speculative (fantasy, sci-fic, etc.) film?
Um… I can only narrow that to Star Trek Nemesis and Ender’s Game.
7. You’re stranded in a forest (no way out). What’s your best shot at getting food?
Go vegan and eat tree bark.
8. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or have camouflaging abilities?
Camouflaging abilities. Think of the trouble that could be caused.
9. Name an animal that you’re terrified of, for whatever reason.
Wasps. They hold the evil too horrible for even Satan himself.
10. Hugs: the solution to most of life’s problems, or a space-invading nuisance?
I LOVE hugs! They can fix anything!
Questions. For You to answer.
Now it's your turn. Here, let loose your deepest, darkest secrets.
1. What's your favorite Disney film?
2. What candy would you cry to see disappear?
3. Pokemon or Digimon?
4. Which Starfleet captain would you rather serve under? I'm talking the five series, none of the books.
5. Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo?
6. You dressing up for Halloween? If so, as what?
7. Favorite New Year's resolution to break time and again?
8. X-Men or Avengers?
9. Is it logical for a vampire to not cast a reflection?
10. Did Big Hero 6 make you cry?
I chose you!
Okay, so I'm gonna open this bad boy up to include vloggers so if that's you, feel free to make a video out of this (or just use a blog if you got one). I hereby tag... Shannon Hayes, Kate Tilton, Melissa Robles, Jessica West, Ilya M, Indie Intellect (that's be Daniel Sanchez and Joel Sexton), Shareen Mansfield, Gareth and Marie Gomez (Ian can join in, too!). Alright, y'all, answer up!
A little about Nate...
Nate's an awesome dude who not only tells you the secrets to being a great writer but is one himself! His debut novel, Little One, is out now and you should totes buy it. I mean, c'mon, it won the Black Book Award for Best Fantasy (2015)! You can visit his site or find him on Twitter for more.